The green LED and you can put this attachment
The (LED) Light Emitting Diode or the light emitting diodes, are becoming more common especially in recent years by what has been rediscovered the commercial strength of this type of lighting. Particularly suitable to give light to the interiors in homes, the LED lighting is higher (four times more) than traditional lamps and, in addition to being much more reliable, costs are lower when compared to the increased longevity.
The LED is a semiconductor device that generates light by the passage of electric charges through a junction in silicon: is a diode that on reaching the threshold voltage (generally from 3 to 5 V) becomes a light source; the light emitted from the junction is monochromatic and the color depends on the type of deliberately introduced into the silicon dosage.
The LEDs are widely used as indicator lights on electronic devices and increasingly in high power applications such as flashlights and lighting of interior and exterior. The color of light emitted by the LED depends on the composition and conditions of the semiconductor material used, and can be infrared, visible or ultraviolet.
Here below, in detail, 10 LED lighting advantages:
1) Energy Saving, LED lighting is more efficient than conventional incandescent bulbs. 3 Watt LED 20 Watt correspond to the normal bulbs. On average the LEDs last from 3 to 5 times longer than fluorescent lamps and lighting have 20-30 times higher than incandescent lamps;
2) Reduced costs, LED lamps have low maintenance costs due to their greater reliability and so, even if the initial investment may seem higher than a normal light bulb, the longer life reduces the long run, all costs ;
3) High resistance to shock, vibration, over the LEDs to be practically impermeable and resistant to extreme temperatures (unlike fluorescent lamps);
4) Instant start, no need to wait for the high brightness. And ‘possible the immediate ignition even at very low temperatures, even at -40 °. What’s more, LEDs are smaller and more compact, but they provide more light than any other source;
5) Minimum heating fact LEDs produce very little heat;
6) Clean Light LEDs do not emit UV rays, therefore, are safer to handle and use. Ideal for sensitive tissues or executives;
7) Power supply low voltage direct current;
8) Increased operating life of up to 50,000 hours;
9) Saturated Colors: LEDs are available in cool white, multiple warm colors;
10) LED technology is the future of lighting, will get rid of over time light pollution because the beam of directional LED lamps defined, at 90 ° to 90 lumens / watt (power at 350mA) this especially for lighting of our cities.
So what are you waiting to brighten your home and your garden with LEDs?